It’s 2016 and it’s time to check in!
The State of Hale
This week’s show is all about Hale, and all about you!
2016 is a big year, with tons in store both online and offline for CrossFit Hale. This show gives an overview of what’s to come. Especially important if you missed the announcements at the holiday party, you won’t want to miss this!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Our construction plans (showers and changing rooms!)
- How we are providing more personal coaching for nutrition and accountability
- What we are doing for kids at Hale
- Some of the cool courses we have coming up based on your feedback (Hale barbell, Hale nutrition, etc)
- All the other cool events we have coming up (the Open, the Throwdown, the Ski trip!)
Links and Resources for this Episode
- Mat and the guys doing the building work for us – MK Construction – http://www.mk-construction.info/
- A few spots left in Hale Barbell – http://crossfithale.com/halebarbell/
- Try a MissFit 6 week trial – http://crossfithale.com/missfit/
- The Hale open (sign up here) – http://games.crossfit.com/
- Last year’s throwdown – next one coming in April – http://crossfithale.com/the-crossfit-hale-throwdown/
Thank you for listening
Thank you so much for checking out our podcast! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Do you have a burning question you want answered? Let us know!
Subscribe via iTunes – Click here.
Subscribe via Stitcher Click here.
Workout of the Day:
Workout of the Day:
A: Push Jerk – 3 reps every min on the min for 10 min
B: 3 rounds for time
15 push jerks 135/95
Press, push press, split jerk won’t be accepted today. We are focusing on the push jerk movement. Use the EMOM to practice the movement enough so you’re ready for the wod.
You should be able to do at least 7-8 reps before putting the bar down each time. Sub 400m run for the row as necessary