In our second episode of Living Better Radio, we answer one of your most common questions.
How often should I work out to get the best results?
The answer is…it depends (it’s never that easy). We talk about and suggest training schedules for different types of athletes, from beginners to experienced CrossFitters. We also discuss the key workouts that everyone should be hitting at least once per week.
In this episode, you will learn
- How often to train and your NUMBER ONE goal for beginners.
- What to do when you are an “experienced” athlete starting out with strength training or CrossFit
- How to fit your workouts around your sport or other activity
- How often to train as an experienced CrossFitter
- When to rest/recover to improve your results
- The 2 types of workouts you MUST do in order to reach your goals
Links and Resources for this episode
- Our Schedule – Our class schedule
- Workouts of the Day – Our blog has workouts of the day you can do on your own
Thanks for Listening
Thank you so much for checking out our podcast! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Do you have a burning question you want answered? Let us know!
Workout of the Day
Free workout at Cougar Field in Albany at 9am on Sunday. Sign up at the gym or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Workout of the Day:
3 rounds each for time of:
25 step-ups 24/20
rest 5 mins between efforts
Goal is to go as hard as you can each round, and match your time or beat it in later rounds. Scale to 200 skips if you don’t have double unders