It’s over 500 days since our last podcast.
But we’re back! Click here to check out our latest episode.
In those 500 days, we’ve:
– Finished more than 1000 workouts
– pushed the sled more than 250 miles
– lifted more than 1,000,000 pounds
– enjoyed exactly 0 burpees
The point is, a lot has happened since we last talked 18 months ago.
(side note, this was our most popular episode ever, talking to Kim about how she lost 100 lbs. Click here to re-listen to that one)
So where have we been?
Well, It’s complicated, we’ve had EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES…and we also had a month where EXCUSES.
No good reason, we just haven’t recorded for a while.
But now we’re back and here to stay.
For our returning episode, we are discussing the top 5 things we’ve learned in the last 18 months.
Go check it out!
In future episodes, we’ll cover a lot more stories, interviews, and things we’ve learned from working with YOU.
Have a great day!
Coach “back” Jay
Links and Resources for this Episode
- Sprouts Farmers Market- https://www.sprouts.com/
- Mobility Wod Daily Mobility – https://www.mobilitywod.com/
- Total immersion swimming – http://www.totalimmersion.net/
- Open water swim – Odyssey – http://www.odysseyopenwater.com/
- The Year of Yes – Shonda Rhimes – Click here
- The 5 second rule – Mel Robbins – click here
- Cooked – Michael Pollen – Amazon (book) or Netflix (documentary)
- Solve for Happy – Mo Gawdot – click here
- Showing up for Class – click here for schedule
Thank you for listening
Thank you so much for checking out our podcast! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, or email us.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe via itunes or stitcher.
Subscribe via iTunes – Click here.
Subscribe via Stitcher Click here.