We are hiring a Full-Time Senior Coach!
Join our team of 7 coaches in Richmond, CA. An ideal candidate embodies our Mission and Values (see below) and is highly motivated to serve others and be a part of something bigger. As a Senior Coach, you will have a portfolio of clients that you will work with in order to achieve their individual goals through fitness, nutrition and accountability. A successful team member is someone who is coachable, collaborative and both seeks out and implements feedback.
Mission / Values:
What we do?
We help people get strong & lose weight
We believe when you feel strong, capable and confident, you live a better life..
Who we are:
- Positive – We look for the good in every person and situation, express gratitude, and smile.
- Consistent – We show up for our team, our athletes, and ourselves
- Curious – We ask why, seek feedback, and learn as much as we can.
- Brave – We face our discomfort in the pursuit of better lives
- Design and implement personalized fitness programs for clients based on their fitness goals, health conditions, and fitness level
- Conduct fitness assessments and track progress of clients, while maintaining a consistent and goal-oriented approach.
- Provide nutritional guidance to clients to support their fitness goals
- Lead large and small group fitness classes, including HIIT and strength training
- Maintain a clean and safe fitness environment for clients,
- At least 1 year of experience as a personal trainer or fitness coach.
- Certified trainer certification or from a recognized organization (e.g. CrossFit, ACSM, NASM, NSCA).
- Experience leading group fitness classes.
- CPR/AED Certification
- Strong knowledge of nutrition and ability to provide nutritional guidance to clients.
- Ability to motivate and inspire clients to reach their fitness goals.
- Must be coachable and willing to seek and implement feedback
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Complimentary membership for employee and one family member
- Opportunity for continuing education certifications